Priyamani to wed Tarun?

priyamani sexy kollywood actress pictures200509

Just a few hours after Tollywood’s hot babe Priyamani denied rumours on her romantic link with actor Tarun, it is now heard that the actress has finally decided to marry Tarun, her Nava Vasanthan (2007) hero. This development reportedly occured after Tarun’s mother came to know about their affair and agreed for their wedding. Sources say that the marriage is likely to take place after they complete their ongoing assignments. The couple was often spotted getting cozy at many five star restaurants and Tarun recently gifted the actress an expensive luxury car.


Contradicting these reports, Priyamani earlier said: “Tarun and I had great fun during the shooting of Nava Vasantham, but we hardly met with each other after the shooting was completed. Then how could we be in love? Tarun, Ankita and I got along well on the sets. Tarun and I never met again on a personal level." Priyamani had also denied the rumours that Tarun gifted her a Toyoto Innova, saying, "Why do people malign actresses with cheap rumours? I bought the Innova in Hyderabad with my hard-earned money. No hero gifted it to me. It is my personal car."


Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger