Shriya shaking legs to the tunes of Maestro A R Rahman

Shriya Saran hardly finds a reason to regret her doing an item number in a Telugu film titled ‘Puli’, directed by S J Suryah with Tollywood top hero Pawan Kalyan in the lead role.

shriya sexy kollywood actress pictures 010210

Says the Jaggubhai’s daughter, “There is nothing wrong in doing item numbers. They are special songs which add value to a movie. I am shaking legs to the tunes of music maestro A R Rahman, that too with Pawan Kalyan, a very big star.”

She adds: “Filmmakers feel special songs crucial for a movie’s success and they rope in top actresses to do justice to the number. I would definitely do justice for the purpose director Suryah has signed me.”

On playing Sarath Kumar’s daughter in ‘Jaggubhai’, she says, “I found the storyline very interesting and my character with enough scope to perform. Hence I did the role. The feedbacks I have been getting are proving it true.”

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger