I am happy with what I do - Trisha

Trisha_ sexy kollywood actress


It sure is a rarity for actresses to be content with what they have. Every single artiste aspires to be part successful projects continuously. Trisha seems to be difference from the rest here.


She says with conviction, ’I am satisfied with what I am doing currently in Tamil and Telugu’


’It is true that I listened to many Hindi scripts. But none of them impressed me. I am not ready to act in a Hindi movie just to prove my presence in Bollywood. At the same time, my hands are full here and I am happy,’ says Trisha.


Confirming that she is going to act with Vishal, Trisha says, ’after ’Adavari Mataluku Ardhale Verulae’, I will be part of a film that is to be directed by Selvaraghavan.


The movie will be produced by Ramesh Babu for Kanakarathna Movies.’


Trisha is currently acting with for a Telugu film called ’King’ with Nagarjuna. In Tamil she’ll be seen in ’Abhiyum Nanum’ with Prakash Raj and in the Gautham Menon film ’Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikalam’.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,


Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger