There is more to me than cricket &Dhoni: Lakshmi Rai

LakshmiRai hot pictures


Lakshmi Rai believes that slow and steady wins the race. The actress who had a disastrous start in Kollywood had to struggle for couple of years till Dhaam Dhoom happened. And now the actress is on cloud nine after her Malayalam film 2 Harihar Nagar has turned into a mega blockbuster Says Lakshmi: “ I think, Dhaam Dhoom gave me a new lease of life even though I didn’t have a lengthy role. People took notice of me and my performance rather than the glamour associated with me as I did not wear any make-up or sing duets with the hero”. She is all excited about her forthcoming film Vamanan and Naan Avan Illai- 2 in Tamil and a few big projects in Malayalam.


She also confesses that talks are on for a Hindi film and she is in Mumbai hearing scripts before she takes the plunge. She continues: “I am not in a hurry, as I made few mistakes in the past being too young and naive. Now I am 19 and very careful about the scripts that I choose. Language is no barrier and all I want is to do some good films”. About cricket and Dhoni, Lakshmi is quick to reply: “My God please spare me about this Dhoni matter. There are so many good things happening in my career and life than all this nonsense which is media made. They create some spicy story everyday. And trust me, my friends are all inviting me to see the matches in South Africa but I am deliberately avoiding it as I know it will provide more fodder to shutterbugs”.

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger