Nayanthara says no to bikini

Nayanthara  bikini Billa-Gal-3


Kollywood hot siren Nayantara appeared in a two-piece bikini which was the main highlight of Ajith starrer Billa.And it was the first time for her to appear in bikini. She became a sensation with her two-minute bikini scene that catapulted her to the top in Kollywood. But Nayantara now swears that she will never wear a two-piece for a film again!


"I still get compliments for my bikini shot in Billa. It’s been a while since its release, but my look in the film has received wide appreciation. I was given an option to wear a one-piece swimsuit if I was not okay with appearing in a bikini. But I was aware that I had the right attitude, so when I wore it for the shot, I was really comfortable. Rumours were there that I was paid a bomb for wearing the bikini, but there"s no truth in it. I will never wear a two-piece for a film again! I’ve done it once and I’m happy the audience accepted me. So if I did it again, I don’t think it’ll remain special. I also believe in doing things just once and I don’t believe in repeating my act," she revealed to a national news paper.


"I’ve been dragged into controversies unnecessarily. So I like to keep to myself and spend time with my family. I do my work, give it my best and head home. Because at the end of the day, it’s your work that matters. I haven’t thought about moving to Bollywood. Work here keeps me busy. When I’m not shooting, I watch films or hang out with friends. I’m very close to Ramya Krishnan and her family. She’s been with me through thick and thin. I like maintaining a balance between work and friends. I’m feeling very content right now and am happy staying down South," she said.


Nayantara plays a guest appearance in the upcoming Rajini movie Kuselan which will hit screens in July. It is the third time she acts opposite Superstar Rajinikanth. She has two songs alone and a couple of scenes with Rajini. She appears as Cleopatra in one song.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger