Reema Sen is fan of Simran and Asin


reemasen19

Reema Sen is currently working in a Selvaraghavan film named ’Aayirathil Oruvan’.’Selvaraghavan is a wonderful creator. To be part of his project is indeed a gift for me, said Reema Sen in an interview to a magazine recently.


The actress from Bengal is sharing the screen with ’Paruthiveeran’ Karthi for ’Aayirathil Oruvan’.Keen not to divulge any details about the film, she says,”It is a challenging role for me and I relish being part of the project”.


Having been in the industry for over half-a-decade, she has just managed a handful of films. When queried, she says, “Quantity doesn’t matter for me. Quality is what I look for. I am doing films in various languages simultaneously”. “I have been part of hit films like ’Minnale’, ’Chellamae’ and ’Vallavan’. People say I looked very sensual in sarees. I can consider this to be my identity”, she says.


When asked about other heroines in Tamil Cinema, Reema Sen said, “I am a great fan of Simran and I admire Asin for her screen presence”.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,


Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger