Shreya Lip Lock with Emran

Recently, actress Shreya, the hot actress of Indian screen, had acted with actor Imraan Hashmi in a Hindi film. The buzz is that the actress accepts top show her body with bikini in that film and even performed one lip to lip kissing scene without any hesitation. When media person queried about this scene, Shreya said, "I’m hot only on-screen, but traditional off-screen."


hot shriya3 bollywood sexy actress


Shreya did not confirm or deny the rumour that she may get a chance to act in Kamal Hassan’s next film Marmayogi. The actress says, "Yes, I got a call from Kamalji for doing a role in Marmayogi. But negotiations for other things are still going on. I will inform the media after finalizing everything at once."


When asked about her chances in Rajinikanth’s forthcoming mega movie Robot, the actress says, "Rajini sir is the greatest actor in India. His greatness is that he stays young always. I never felt like acting with a man who is double my age. And I hope I will get a chance in his forthcoming films if there was any suitable role for me".
Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger