Jyothirmayi's husband too like her glamourous roles!

hot jothirmayi kollywood actress pictures



The actress, who started her career with Malayalam films in 2000, forayed into Tamil movies after tying the knot with Nishanth, a software engineer in 2004, and became a huge star."Yes, I am married and happily married. I am still doing glamorous roles in many films, including Kannada film ’Bandhu Balaga’. I would continue to look pretty and sexy on screen. I’m not committing any crime by doing glamorous roles," Jyothirmayi told.


She played the second female lead opposite Shivaraj Kumar in director Naganna’s recently released Kannada film "Bandhu Balaga"."I made a foray into the Tamil film industry after I got married. Now, I am here to work in a Kannada film," she said.Jyothirmayi, who has acted opposite Malayalam superstars Mohanlal and Mammootty, says an actress is just like any other working woman.


"I don’t think that an actress is different from other girls who continue their career after marriage. We also have the same feelings and run our family like any other ordinary person. For an actress, there is nothing wrong in getting married when she is at the peak of her career," she quipped.After doing a diploma in public relations and journalism from the Kerala Press Academy, Jyothirmayi started out as an anchor for Asianet and City Channel. Then she acted in a few serials and walked the ramp as well. Her first big screen venture was the 2000 Malayalam film "Pilot".


Jyothirmayi says that fans have now matured and can differentiate between the personal and professional life of an actress."When I did an item number in ’Idhaya Thirudan’ directed by Sharan, many people thought that audience would not accept an item song from a married actress. And the song became popular.


"I worked as one of the heroines in the recently released film ’Naan Avanillai’ and it was a big hit. My first Tamil film ’Thalainagaram’ was also a big hit. I am happy that the Tamil film industry has whole-heartedly accepted me. I am sure even the Kannada film industry will also accept me."Incidentally, Jyothirmayi has played a character with negative shades in "Bandhu Balaga".


"Yes, the character has some negative shades in the beginning. But finally my role will be much liked by the people. The script is so good that it has provided equal opportunities to all the characters. I am happy to work with such a big star as Shivaraj Kumar in my first Kannada film," the actress said.Jyothirmayi stressed that she shares a good rapport with her husband and that he never interferes in her professional life.


"My husband is a gem of a person. There is a good understanding between us. He realises the expectations of the industry from an actress like me. He never objects to me doing glamorous roles. It’s entirely up to me to accept or reject a role."
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger