Jayam Ravi's Dham Dhoom shooting has completed

Dham_Dhoom_3




Late Jeeva’s much expected movie Dham Dhoom will hit the screen all over the world in coming August. Produced by Media One Global Entertainment, Dham Dhoom features Jayam Ravi, Jayaram, Kangana Ranawat and Lakshmi Rai in lead roles. After the sudden demise of Cinematographer director Jeeva, who commenced the movie two years before his associate GK Manikantan, has completed the movie without changing anything in the script.


On Saturday, Manikantan said, "Thank god... as a great tribute to my guru Jeeva sir, I completed the movie as per his ideas and taste and the film will be released in the first week of August. The specialty of the film is the extraordinary stunts designed by Hollywood fame Greece Anderson," Manikantan said.


Jayam Ravi, the hero of the movie says, "It is a great honour to an actor like me. When I heard the script, immediately I decided to do the film. Now I completed the film with a feel of acting in my own brother Raja. I have enjoyed that much of safe and freedom in the shooting of the film. I hope that the film would be a definition for real action movies in coming days."
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,


Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger