Namitha saving lakhs of her male fans from abusive and vulgar thinking

namitha-in-jaganmohini-photo-gallery-29

South siren Namitha is exuberant at the good response her latest movie Jaganmohini has got from her loyal fans. The busty belle was at her candid best while batting questions from media persons in Chennai at a press conference.

When a scribe asked her about her dressing style, Namitha replied: "I don't like to wear saris. If I wear a sari, lakhs of my male fans’ minds will be polluted due to my extra-ordinary sexy look. In fact I'm saving lakhs of my male fans from abusive and vulgar thinking by not wearing saris.”

Namitha also smiled off the query about her having any grudge against the media. The actress has lately become a bit reclusive for the fourth estate.

“You (mediapersons) are all my machans (brothers-in-law). How can I be angry with you all?” she responded with a smile.

When asked about the rumours that she’s shifting base to Bollywood, Namitha gave a straightforward reply: “I would prefer to remain a queen here rather than do small roles there.”

Answering a question about Nayantara’s reported comment that there’s too much competition among some actresses down south, Namitha said, “Maybe she’s right. But I don’t have any such problems, nor have I encountered any.”

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger