Happy birthday Nayanthara

Today (Nov 18) Nayanthara celebrates her birthday.

She is smart, aggressive and knows what’s best for her. Politically correct and to the point, she radiates positive energy to people around her.

She has the looks, talent and that special knack for making news at regular intervals and hence is referred to as the tabloid queen of south Indian cinema.

nayanthara sexy kollywood actress pictures 181109

The actress says with her captivating smile, “I am in Hyderabad on location of NTR’s Adurs. It will be a normal day. My phone has not stopped ringing since last night. I feel so happy and special when my friends call up and wish me. My friends who flew in from different places arranged for a small, surprise get-together and we cut a cake last night”.

So what is she planning to do today? Adding mystery to her already mysterious nature, she smiles: “Maybe another small get-together with close friends in the evening”.

Nayan will complete Adurs and has signed two films – a Malayalam film with director Shyamaprasad and a Tamil film opposite Arya.

A section of the media has reported that she stopped signing new films in Tamil and Telugu and is refusing to wear glamourous outfits these days. But quizzed about this she says: “ I have to get good offers and I’m open to films in any language as long as the script and other factors are favourable”.

2009 has been a very strange year for Nayan, both professionally and personally. She concludes: “ I am extremely happy and nothing upsets me right now. God has always been kind to me and I can’t ask for more”.

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger