Hansika is 'Wonder girl'

Guess the nick name of Hansika Motwani on the sets of 'Mappillai'? The answer is 'Wonder girl'. Yes, she is being called by this name by the cast and crew of the Dhanush starring movie.

Hansika Motwani sexy bollywood actress pictures

"They named me so because I would never trouble the director, making him to go for reshoot again and again. I would deliver in front of the camera what the director would have expected from me,” she says.

Explaining the reason behind her 'stunning performance', she says, "Because I am there in the field since my childhood. After acting in various commercials, I stepped into tinsel town at the age of 15."

Hansika is aware that the film she is currently acting is a remake of a yesteryear Rajinikanth blockbuster. "Rajini is one of my favourite actors. The director told me that I had to play the role did by Amala in the original. Hence my responsibility is doubled."

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger