Tamanna thanks Almighty

"I Thank Almighty for the gifting me with so many good things. Though I have really worked hard to taste success in film industry, the grace of God and luck have brought me thus far," says Tamanna.

tamanna-01

The Punjabi lass, who has shared the screen space with big stars in both Kollywood and Tollywood in her short career so far, has had more hits than flops.

"I give my best for all films. Fortunately I managed to get a right team and good directors and actors to work with. The likes of Suriya, Dhanush and Vijay were very co-operative and encouraged me a lot. It was a delight to work with them," she says.

Recently, the actress has been nominated for the best female actor in both Tamil and Telugu, for her roles in ‘Kanden Kadhalai’ and ‘Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam’ respectively, and is expected to be honoured with at least one at a popular awards ceremony.

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger