Why Simbu not taking a decision over ‘3 Idiots?

Silambarasan (STR these days) has not yet made a decision whether to act or not in the Tamil remake of Hindi hit ‘3 Idiots’. The reason, according to the actor is, Vijay playing the role played by Aamir Khan in the original.

simbu300710_1

Speaking to student journalists at a meeting organised by a Tamil weekly magazine in Chennai recently, Simbu said, “I respect Vijay. And it is good to act with him. But Ajith fans like me a lot.”

“I don’t want to hurt the sentiments of Ajith fans. This is the reason behind me not taking a decision over ‘3 Idiots’ so far,” the actor-filmmaker said and added: “Hopefully I would decide on the issue soon.”

Saying that films targeting youngsters have become the order of the day, Silambarasan said this is because of the changing trend of Tamil cinema. “Because, youth subjects are welcomed by the audience these days,” he said.

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger