Kajal Agarwal is a kollywood heroine!

Lately, there were so many rumours about actress Kajal Agarwal in connection with her alleged comment that she never considered herself to be a South Indian actress as she is a North Indian by birth. Though she subsequently issued her clarification, explaining that her comment, which appeared in a Mumbai tabloid, was misquoted by the media, the actress still cannot believe all this happened to her!

kajal-agarwal-hot-cleavage-pictures

She said that she has no idea from where all these rumours started and was upset on hearing that South Indian film fraternity wanted to ban her. "I will never be disrespectful to the Telugu and Tamil film industry. I have been brought up to respect my roots. And my roots are in Tollywood and Kollywood. So I'm really hurt and angry that someone has started this whole 'ban' issue without as much as bothering to speak to me.''

Kajal flashes fire as she says, "I have not heard from any association nor have I heard from any one of consequence wanting to ban me because I guess everyone responsible and in a position of power knows the real truth. I have had super success in Magadheera, Maaveran, Mr. Perfect and with the grace of God, my career in the South is going upward. Why would I wish to give up something so good?'' The actress also maintained that she would do Telugu, Tamil and Hindi films simultaneously and there is no question of choosing one over the other.

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger