Tamanna gives preference to Tamil films


tamanna hot kollywood actress pictures230309

Tamanna is getting busier day by day in Kollywood. She is getting offers to pair with famous and popular heros. Tamanna while speaking about this said,” I am really happy that I have become such a big actress in Tamil and Telugu films in such a young age. I am very careful in retaining this position. South Indian films have given me good recognition. I am totally dedicative while acting in each film. I also want to do different kind of roles in each film. I am also concentrating on my roles that should be recognized.


People should appreciate me by telling that I have done better in this film then my earlier film. So I am taking lot of effort. Ananda Thandavam in which I have acted is to be released soon. I am currently acting in Ayan and Paiya. I have also been signed for the film Kanden Kadhalai. Though I am getting a lot of offers in other languages I give preference to Tamil films.”
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger