Shriya denies the rumors!

There was news that Shriya Charan has fallen in love with Rana who is the grandson of the Telugu producer T Rama Naidu and both are getting ready for marriage. '

Shriya Rana

When Shriya Charan was asked about this she got wild and said,” I never expected this question. I am busy acting in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam and English films. Where is the time for me to love? Apart from this I have not seen the films of Rana. I have not seen him at all. When this is the situation, I don’t know how these kinds of rumors are being spread by some vagabonds. It is normal for a rumor if I had acted with a person in a film or gone out with him for a function. I cannot take it ordinarily if rumors are spread when I have not even seen Rana.”

But on the contrary, reports were that Rana and Shriya Charan are pairing together for a Hindi film ‘Dum Maro Dum’ that has Bollywood’s leading actors Abhishek Bachchan and Bipasha Basu in lead roles as well.

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger