Singapore-based girl decided to marry Silambarasan

A Singapore-based girl, who broke up with her boyfriend some time back, has now changed her heart and decided to marry him thanks to Silambarasan’s performance in Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya.

simbu  vtv

This has revealed by the girl herself on the actor’s page on a popular social networking site. She has said that she was so moved by Simbu’s performance of a lovelorn youth in the movie and decided to join hands with her lover.

’What better gift could I ask for? If my performance could change a girl’s mind, it is no doubt a boon to me. I am happy and am honoured,’ the actor says with a broad smile.

Expressing gratitude to Gautam Vasudev Menon, the director of the film, he says, ’I love his love for filmmaking. I am a huge fan of him since Minnalae days. The accolades I have been getting for VTV belong to him.’

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger