Vijay conducts 24 free marriages for the poor

Vijay had conducted 24 marriages at free of cost at Trichy. The marriage of P S Veera who is the honorary President of Trichy District Head Ilaya Thalapathy Vijay Welfare Association took place in Taj Kalyanam Mandapam. The marriage took presence in of Actor Vijay. On the same stage Vijay conducted marriages for 24 poor people. They exchanged the garlands in his presence. He had gifted 51 articles as marriage gifts including cot and cupboards. All the couples had prostrated before him and sought his blessings.

Vijay

While Vijay speaking on this occasion he said,” To complete on film it takes at least 6 months. We act very hard for 6 months. Seeing you people is like an elixir for us. I am one among you. I have also the responsibility in solving your domestic problems. In my young age my sister died. But now I have conducted marriage for 25 sisters. I cannot forget this. I will not fall in anybody’s net. In Sura I speak a dialogue which goes on like this.’ I am not a new person to go peacefully neither I am a prawn to fall in a net. I am a shark and I will not fall in anybody’s net.’

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger