Shruthi Hassan denies her relationship with Siddarth

Shruthi Hassan is pairing with ‘Boys’ Siddarth in a Telugu film. There were news that both of them are in love. Shruthi while speaking about this said,” I am pairing with Siddarth in an untitled Telugu film. There is a friendship between us professionally. There is nothing personal between us. Siddarth is a good actor. I am happy to act with him. Rest of the things is purely rumors only. I am debuting in Tamil film as a heroine which is to be directed by A R Murugadoss. I am pairing with Surya in this film.

 

Shruthi Hassan  with Siddarth

It is a great thing to be introduced by a talented director. Talks are also going on with regard to me acting in a couple of Hindi films. I am dad’s pet. Because of this people are telling me that I am aloof from my mother. It is my mother who introduced me to the world. I am ever indebted to her.”

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger