Actress Reema Sen is upbeat and confident

reema_sen hot kollywood actress18122008

Actress Reema Sen is upbeat and confident. She is confident that the delay in completing the ’Aayirathil Oruvan’ will not affect the prospects of the movie’s fortune at the box office.

’Aayirathil Oruvan’ directed by Selvaraghavan has Karthi, Reema Sen, Andrea and Parthiban in the cast. The shooting for the movie is on for almost over a year.

Reema Sen preens, ’the film is in the making for over 250 days now. I feel exhilarated and at the same time exasperated. But as an actor, it’s a fulfilling experience. Every scene is challenging’

Asked about her role in the film, she says, ’ I play a heavy duty role - unlike my past breezy appearances. The second half of the film is particularly powerful. It demands an intense delineation of the character I play. At one point, I dropped half a kilo every day on the sets. When I singed the film, I did not expect that it would be such a serious role’. Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger