Big opening for 'Silambattam': Simbhu

Simbhu’s ’Silambattam’<br />

Simbhu’s spirits are high for his ’Silambattam’ has opened big really big at the box office.

Silambarasan said, ’ I thank my fans for making this a big movie. The opening collections are bigger than my earlier film Manmadhan.’Featuring Simbhu in dual roles, the movie produced by Lakshmi Movie Makers, is witnessing huge crowds in all theatres where it has been released.

The racy screenplay, peppy songs and catchy performance by the actor are the major highlights of the film.Dwelling further on the movie, Simbhu says, ’Silambattam is a movie to relish for my fans. They are celebrating the movie’.

Denying reports that he is planning to enter wedlock, the actor said, ’ all my attention is now only towards cinema. I want to do more films and win the hearts of movie-goers,. Films are my priority now.’The action and the dance in ’Silambattam’ has won the applause of many, he added.


Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger