Nayanthara turns to malluwood

Nayanthara kollywood actress pictures

Hot actress Nayantara[images] has decided to return to Malayalam after 4 long years. She has signed a Malayalam film in which Dileep is the hero. Titled Bodyguard, the film is to be directed by Siddhique.

The hot news about the film is Nayantara’s salary. In Tamil she has refused to reduce her salary from 1.25 crores (The amount fixed by Lingusamy for Paiya). But in Malayalam she has agreed for just one fifth of the salary i.e., 25 lakhs for Bodyguard. But this amount is considered as the highest salary paid ever to an actress in Malayalam film history.

Nayantara said. "Money is not a matter to me. Self respect is more important than anything. Now I’m very happy and free from all frustration through doing this Malayalam film. But my next Tamil film will be the biggest one and I’ll also do a Telugu film in 2009. There will be four big films lined up for me this year... I never bother about losing a film to save my dignity!"


Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger