Sruthi Haasan has evoked various controversial comments


suruthi-hasan hot pictures

Sruthi Kamal Haasan is an ardent fan of music and is on her way to make a mark with her composition. Meanwhile, she had stepped into Bollywood as an actress with the movie ‘Luck’. The news is not about the movie but about Sruthi’s habit of bringing along her musical troupe for the shooting spot, even if it is canned abroad. This act of hers has evoked various controversial comments.


The crew of Luck canned the movie in South Africa and heroine Sruthi was present with her troupe there. Even if it is filmed in Mumbai, she is seen with her musical crew by her side.


On being questioned, Sruthi retorts,”I am fully dedicated to my guys and they will be with me wherever I go. Recently, a fashion show was organized in Mumbai to which I was invited to walk on the ramp, dressed in Rohan’s designs. I suggested the people that a musical accompaniment will add up to the show and they gave their consent. It was the first time my musical troupe staged a performance in the event.”


‘When I am with them always, why should I be going alone for the shooting of the film? That’s why, I take them with me. Gossip is on the go that I am in love with my drummer Jerry but it’s completely false. We are friends and that’s it,’ concludes Sruthi.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger