Maddy goes for High school reunion in Canada!

maddy-with-son200

Madhavan is living out of suitcases these days. He is globetrotting for the last few months. Last week he had a blast at his High School reunion in Canada.

Later he took off to London, where he will be shooting and will be back in India by mid-August. Maddy from London: “My school reunion was a great experience. I met up with a few of my old buddies at school and we had a great time. I will be back in India soon”.

When asked if he has cut all ties with Chennai by vacating his Boat Club house says: “Not at all, my parents are here and my dad is livid with rage as I am always travelling and he says “I’ll soon forget what you look like soon”. I am building a new bungalow and once it’s ready, I will be back to settle down here. Till then only work brings me to Chennai. Saritha and Vedant (In pic: Maddy with son Vedant) are in Mumbai”.

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger