Shruthi Haasan nose didn't look great

WWW.MOVIENAGAR.COM

Forthright and no fuss is Shruthi Haasan. The actress, who is awaiting the release of her debut flick as heroine, Luck, coolly confirms that she indeed did get a nose job done. "Ya, it happened, so what's the big deal in it?" asks the actress. "But I will clarify that I didn't do it because I thought my nose didn't look great. I did it for health purposes, to correct a deviated septum because of which I earlier suffered respiratory problems," says the actress.

The star, however, doesn't seem to trust Indian doctors enough to get it done here. "I went to the US to get this surgery done. I agreed to do it only after I was convinced this wouldn't affect my voice in any way," says the actress who has also turned music composer with dad Kamal Haasan's ‘Unnaipol Oruvan’.

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger