Priyamani shared with SRK?

priyamani-kollywood hot actress


I am proud to have been a student of their acting school. As I said my list of memorable moments is endless, I would like to mention yet another moment where I shared the stage with Shah Rukh Khan at the International Film Festival in Goa. I was acting like a small kid as I was surrounded by big shots of India, including Shah Rukh Khan. He stood beside me and asked if I knew what we were supposed to do on the stage that moment. I got very excited when he spoke in such a friendly manner not carrying any air of being a superstar. This gesture of his touched me and made it one of the best moments of my life.


One of the best moments came a few days after the release of my film Paruthiveeran. Bharathi Raja sir and Balu Mahendra sir are two most important people in my life and I respect them as my guru. After watching me on screen in Paruthiveeran, Bharathi Raja sir called me up and complimented on my work saying that he could see a growth in me as an actress and I would make it big in Kollywood. These words from him still ring in my mind and overwhelms me to the core.


Another joyous moment followed soon when Balu sir gave me a call. He treats me like his daughter and addresses me as yen ponnu (My daughter).He expressed his joy to see his daughter on screen doing so well. That moment made me speechless as getting compliments from someone who has taught me acting wasn’t a small thing.


Technorati Tags: , , ,
Del.Icio.Us Tags: , , ,


Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger