Surya showed off his lean


Bollywood actor surya hot

Tamil matinee icon Surya showed off his lean six-pack abs to photographers following eight months of preparation for his role in the forthcoming release "Vaaranam Aayiram". "It was the script that inspired me to work towards achieving this look. I felt it would lend more credibility to my character whose age span is between 16 to 65 years", Surya told media persons Sunday evening.


"I am aware that millions of my fans will try to emulate me. While I welcome anyone who tries to be fit, I advise all my admirers to allow a diet and exercise regimen monitored by skilled professional trainers like I did", the actor cautioned. "He is the first Tamil hero to achieve such toned abs," his publicists claimed.


Directed by Gautham Menon, "Vaaranam Aayiram" has Bollywood actress Sameera Reddy in the female lead. Menon had directed hit film "Kaakka Kaakka" featuring Surya, a press communiqué added.


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger